Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2008

Cover 2 with Ravens safety Haruki Nakamura

The holiday season is a hectic time of the year. It doesn’t matter if you play football or if you work at a bank. My time is dedicated this time of year to helping us win football games and get to the playoffs. I also have to get my holiday shopping done.

Thank heavens for the Internet. After a long day of practicing I really don’t feel like going to the mall. Not that I don’t like going to the mall and shopping and interacting with the fans. It is that I’m physically and mentally fatigued after practice.

I can wear a sweatsuit and sit in my office and shop online for my friends and family. Who says the Internet is good for only getting the latest tabloid news. So the Information Superhighway is allowing me to concentrate on helping the Ravens get to the playoffs.

Since this is my first year out of college I had never experienced playing and doing my Christmas shopping. In years past at the University of Cincinnati I had to study for finals, prepare for a bowl game, do my shopping and make plans to get home.

This year has been a great year for me from the standpoint that I made it to the NFL. It was a thrill to take part in the last regular season game at Texas Stadium I was very excited to be a part of it.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen